The City

I have completed two weeks at work and boy do I love it! It is a challenging task to enter into a new environment. You've got to play catch up while also work on pushing projects forward. I've enjoyed the balance of managing projects but also planning for the future. I am working in an interesting field which is rapidly changing. The social arena is competitive and overwhelming. There are so many cool ways to reach your consumer: through video, contests, social conversation, games, etc.

My friend Meagan and I attended the Young Member's Party at the Metropolitan Museum thursday night. I felt very glamorous walking up the steps of the Met in my summer chic outfit. It was a great event and I enjoyed meeting new people.


The event was for 21 to 35 year olds. We could go to the Alexander McQueen exhibit as well as party on the rooftop garden where there was a DJ. 

All in all, I am loving New York. Everyday I learn something new about the city and become more acquainted with the NY way of life. For example, today I just ordered my groceries online and am having them delivered tomorrow morning, and last night I had drinks with friends on their rooftop! 

Well, I'm off to drink a cup of coffee and read the NY style section!

xoxo

Leave a Reply