Journey to Self-Wellness

I am about to graduate college and wrap up my 22 year educational journey. Its been great, but I am pretty excited to move on from homework, essays, and exams.

But before I begin this new part of my life, I want to make one more stop. I have recently become more active through exercise and more conscious of what I am eating. So far I have lost some pounds and feel great. Besides losing weight, I really want to become more centered within myself and a stronger person. My blog will be a place where I can document this journey and maybe even encourage some of my friends, family, or others to join the same journey to Self-Wellness.



I have done some research and have decided that a juice cleanse is a great way to get started. I purchased the book called "The Three Day Cleanse". The book was written in laymen's terms to explain how our digestive system works and ways to eliminate fatigue, illnesses, and other health issues through eating raw foods/juices. In addition to going on a cleanse (there are three different levels and time tables of 1,3,5, or 10 days) they recommend exercising, naps, and massages. Doesn't sound to bad to me. The author's of the book also have a website where you can even ship the juices to your residence.

My roommates and I will be doing this cleanse together. Support during this type of journey is necessary as we all need motivation from those we love and trust. It is near the end of the semester and there are so many things to juggle. So hopefully this cleanse can clear my mind, give me focus and clarity to get through this next month and a half.

Wish me Luck!


Leave a Reply