Road Trip

I forgot how much fun it is to belt out the words of old 90s songs with your girlfriends. Yesterday three friends and I took a road trip to Santa Barbara for UCSB Extravaganza 2010 concert.

The line up -

Super Mash Bros.
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Chromeo
Drake

The concert was outside in the Harder Stadium. I had never been to the campus before but I thought it was really nice! All of the buildings looked really new and the views were gorgeous.




the mountain view off of the 101 freeway




stage at harder stadium


Kristin, Christine, Nicole




Lady Bug Luck!




Edward Sharpe


Drizzy Drake

 At the end of the day we were all so exhausted. The moment I got back to my apartment I got in my bed, put on a movie, and fell asleep!

I start summer school next week... cant wait.

See you soon,
Callie

Leave a Reply