Fell In Love...

Some of you might know that I just got back from studying abroad in London. While I was there, I kept track of my adventures through a blog (click here). Pictures were posted and experiences were documented. I fell in love with blogging. It was a creative way to keep in touch with friends and family. It was also exciting to see that people were actually reading what I wrote!

Life travels by fast. I am almost finished with college (one more year) and there are so many things that I want to do. Hopefully this blog can encourage me to get off my bed and get out into the city.

Title of the blog -
On Sundays in London there is a market on Brick Lane. They have stalls with everything from food to purses to clothes. I bought this pendant necklace that spells NERD. On the very top it has the words adorable. I think it perfectly describes be. I have always had a thing with computers and have been fascinated with the web. But on the other hand, I am addicted to shopping and love fashion. A perfect blend of my personality.

Hope you enjoy!

Leave a Reply